Well here is a rare opportunity to purchase a highly collectable Monaro GTS Coupe
Just a beautiful old Cruiser to enjoy with the family and a good Muscle Car Investment that should grow in time
This Classic Holden Moraro GTS is as follows:
– 06/71 HQ GTS Monaro Coupe.
– One of the very first HQ Monaro coupes built.
– Built at the Melbourne Plant and sold through Melville Motors Pty Ltd in Perth.
– 703 miles showing on odometer (been around clock twice).
– Rare Covert Beige paint with Olive Green Interior (currently has Antique Saddle/Chestnut interior).
– Healthy 253 V8 engine.
– 3 speed Trimatic auto.
– 2.78 ratio Diff.
– Factory Power steering fitted.
– Has log books from new and some receipts.
– Been a WA car all its life.
Car was restored by the second owner in the early 1990’s and kept the same since with only maintenance being carried out since. Included in the sale is enough Olive Green Roebuck Vinyl to re-do the whole interior of the car.
This car is complete numbers matching including it’s driveline.
Other than the issues mentioned above, the car drives very well.
Very rare color combination for a HQ GTS Coupe.
Faults-There is a tiny bit of rust coming through on bottom corner of driver door. Some rubber bushes may need replacing on the suspension and the transmission has slight oil leak.
If you have any queries or to organise an inspection today- Call Chester0414 239 028