– 12/73 HQ V8 Belmont Ute.
– Built at the Melbourne Plant and sold through City Motors Pty Ltd, Perth WA.
– 57501 km’s showing on the odometer but logbooks indicate that it has been around the block twice.
– Glacier White Paint with Chestnut Vinyl interior.
– 308 V8 engine.
– M21 4 speed manual.
– 3.55 ratio LSD Large Salisbury Diff.
– factory fitted A/C.
– Log books and purchase papers from new. Some receipts also supplied.
Car has never been restored. original body, paint, interior, and driveline.
Car is complete numbers matching including driveline.
Suspension and brakes are bit spongy but drives quite well for an unrestored car.
Believed to be a very rare car with these options (one of one). Comes with HPVR report.
Paintwork has deteriorated due to incorrect storage. There are rust affected areas- we have this detailed in our additional photos- please feel free to request (at no obligation).
If you have any queries please feel free to call Chester on 0414239028
- There are no features available