Showcar Quality Custom HQ GTS Tribute
Stunning car to drive and to just behold, a real credit to the owner!
Was originally purchased by the current owner in 2/2/2014 as a 1973 HQ LS Monaro 6 cylinder, however- he had other plans!!
- The car was bead-blasted inside and out in
- All Professionally Repaired by Matt’s Restos in Cooma ACT.
- Body Work and Paint by Summit Smash Repairs Cooma “Colour Ruby
- Being a labour of love the HQ took 4.5 years to complete
This Stunning HQ GTS Tribute now is as follows:
- 2 and 1/2 inch Exhaust 4 into 1 Pacemaker Headers
- Front Rims 7 T” Tyres 205/60 15 – Back Rims 8 inch 235/60 15 Street
Pro by VPW
- Engine 350 Crate Motor from Engine Masters Albury- 350 Goodwrench Engine 297 HP with Edelbrock Performer Manifold
- Engine & Transmission fitted by Kel’s Auto Cooma
- Transmission T350 by Engine Masters- B&M TH350 STREET/STRIP TRANS with B&M TORKMASTER 2000 Converter
- Diff 3.08 Reconditioned by Diff Doctor Fyshwick
- Disc Brakes fitted all round
- Distributor Steetfire HEI CHEV
- New Desert Cooler Radiator keeps the monster cool
- Front & Back Bumper Bars Original HQ Re-Chromed by Albury Electroplating (not after market)
- GTS Dash Reconditioned by Richard Delahoy Wonga Park VIC $1,500
- lnterior by Custom Motor Trimming Fyshwick ACT that included New Door Cards Roof Lining and high quality Leather Seats costing a whopping $12,500!
- Registered only in 2018 and has only travelled 3277 kms since
- First trip to Tasmania- Nov 2018 to Monaro Nationals 50th Anniversary- with NO issues whatsoever!
For more information / photos / organise an inspection please call Chester on 0414 239 028
- There are no features available