- Built 03/74 this HQ Sandman Panelvan came out of the Elizabeth Plant Adelaide
- Factory Monterey Green metallic paint
- Bucket seats in black long grain vinyl interior.
- Original 253 V8 and M20 4 speed manual transmission.
- 3.36 ratio LSD Diff.
- Power steering.
Complete body off chassis restoration.
Original 253 V8 blue printed/balanced and rebuilt using only the best parts. Lunati Hydraulic cam, roller rockers, ported heads, L34 size valves, high comp pistons etc etc
Gearbox fully rebuilt with new clutch. Tail shaft balanced and rebuilt. Diff rebuilt with new LSD carrier fitted.
New suspension and brakes fully rebuilt.
316 grade stainless steel exhaust from exhaust manifolds to tips.
New radiator and heater core including water pump and all hoses/clamps etc etc
Dash and gauges calibrated and new screen printed decals fitted.
New seat foams and all mechanical’s restored.
Wheels sandblasted and powder coated back to factory colours.
EVERYTHING EITHER RESTORED OR REPLACED.
- There are no features available