Sold new through Bayford Ford (Dealer Code- 9999) on the 14th October 1976- this vehicle still retains it’s original Logbooks and Service Manuals!!
This iconic GT Falcon Hardtop presented is a rare and desirable colour combination, being Tango Orange over black highlights and black outs.
Genuine XB GT 2 door coupe (JG66), with 3 speed T bar automatic transmission.
Matching Numbers car- codes below:
Built May 1976
Engine: T – 351 – 4V ( 5.8 Cleveland)
Trans: B – 3 SPEED CRUISOMATIC T – BAR AUTO
Trim: B2 – Black with Cloth inserts
Paint: K – Tango – One of 21 Coupes in this colour
11 – Laminated windscreen
06 – Power Steering
40 – Air-Conditioning
95 – Heated Backlite
72 – Original Radio Stereo Cassette
This car is as follows:
- New Clevo block- mild motor built by Engine Works in Lonsdale SA 2 years ago (original numbers matching block included in sale with distributor, air filter assembly etc.)
- MSD Pro-Billet Distributor fitted
- Performance Inlet manifold
- Dual sports exhaust with performance mufflers and GT square tips
- Car was factory-fitted with Air-Conditioning (included in sale – not currently fitted)
- Power steering
- Original FMX Gearbox
- Differential upgraded to new 3:55 gears (original diff gears included in sale)
- Original Ford 12 slots wheels and centre caps included in the sale
- Original rubber/chrome side protector strips are included in the sale
- Car was originally painted in the late 80’s
- Car interior is original, apart from new replacement carpet
- Rimblow steering wheel
- Original Ford Radio Stereo Cassette included in the sale
- New rubber bootmat
- Dash top showing a little wear (1 crack) – to be expected considering the age of the car.
- Air- Conditioning is supplied with the car- but not installed.
For further information/inspection of this vehicle please call Chester- 0414 239 028 today.
- There are no features available