Sold new by Suttons Motors Chullora NSW on the 12th November 1980 and has only travelled 28,435 kms Since!!
This is a 3 owner country car that has been in storage for many years in a very dry western NSW climate.
Owned by the original purchaser until 2007 travelling only 27,660 km – the car was kept in excellent condition with light well cared for usage.
The second owner purchased the car and also put it into dry storage not too far from the place of purchase in Western NSW.
The current owner purchased the car in early 2017 and has done the following work to make it roadworthy and once again usable on a very limited occasions- usually at a local club events etc..
This all numbers matching HDT Classic comes complete with:
- All it’s original Holden logbooks,
- HDT paperwork as well tyre changing tools and equipment.
- Factory-fitted with it’s original Carmine coloured interior (red crushed velour interior)
- Air conditioning,
- power steering,
- front headlight wipers,
- chrome trim (including the outer edges of the front grille),
- central locking,
- front & rear reading lights,
- electric windows and
- dual pipe exhaust system.
- Irschmer Weels
- Aftermarket period correct Sunroof
Servicing & Maintenance Includes:
- – Calipers removed and new kits installed along with brake hoses as they had hardened with age.
- – New period-correct air-conditioner compressor and belts as seals hardened and leaked.
- – Cleaned out fuel tank and system, removed carburetor and installed a full seal kit.
- – All fluids and filters replaced.
The car has now travelled 28,435 km only, and still has lots of period stickers attached.
Still has original Uniroyal spare tyre and one of the originals that was fitted to the car.
Opening the door still presents with the new car smell with the interior being in excellent condition.
This Classic HDT Vehicle runs and drives beautifully.
Vinyl lifting on passenger side of center console.
If you have any queries or to organise an inspection today- Call Chester 0414 239 028
Many more photos are available on request.
VEHICLE FACTORY SPECS
5.044 Litre (308 Cubic Inch) HDT modified pushrod V8, Overhead valves – 2 valves per cylinder; Bore x Stroke (mm): 101.6 x 77.8, Compression Ratio: 9.2:1; Maximum Power (DIN): 160kW @ 4500rpm; Maximum Torque (DIN): 450Nm @ 2800rpm
4 barrel Rochester Carburettor and port matched inlet manifold. HDT Cold Air induction system with chrome air cleaner lid.
M21 4-speed manual or TH350 3-speed automatic.
Final Drive: 3.36
Final Drive: 3.08
Single Dry Plate (Torque Convertor in Auto’s)
Type: Power assisted rack and pinion
Turns lock to lock: 3.3
Front: Fully independant. Macpherson struts with coil springs and anti-roll bar.
Rear: Live axle located by trailing arms and Panhard rod. Coil springs and anti-roll bar.
Split circuit hydraulic system with power booster
Front: 268mm ventilated discs
Rear: 258mm discs
WHEELS & TYRES
15 x 7 inch Irmscher alloy with Uniroyal Steel ER60H15
0-60km/h: 3.8 seconds
0-100km/h: 8.4 seconds
400m: 16.1 seconds
Base Price: $19800 Manual, $20000 Automatic
Info Courtesy of hdt.com.au
- There are no features available