Amazing WELL-OPTIONED 1985 HDT VK SS Group A
Originally sold new through BOYANTON Holden in Bentleigh Victoria Australia on the 20th of August 1985.
Has only travelled 49,384 kilometres in 37 years!
Had 3 owners and is in Great Condition, even the undercarriage is quite spotless!
Comes complete with all it’s:
- HDT Paperwork and HDT Compendium (Peter Champion),
- Original Holden logbooks,
- Holden Dealer Invoice,
- Original Spare Wheel & Tyre
- All Original Glass including Windscreen
- Informed by owner all Original Paint apart from side skirts and rear bar
- Original 2 Holden Keys & Cobra Alarm Remotes
- Unused Cigarette Lighter & Ashtrays
- Previous Service History & Receipts
- Comes with it’s Original Victorian First Issued number plate
- Radio Instructions Manual etc.
This Victorian Classic HDT Group A is in amazing condition and is a credit to it’s previous custodians
- Group A Package
- LV2- 4.9 litre Engine
- M21- 4 Speed Manual
- Limited Slip Differential
- 4 Wheel Disc Brakes
- Power Steering
- Original MOMO Steering wheel
- Eurovox Micro-Command Upgraded Stereo System- 4 x 20W Speakers
- Scheel Seats covered in Herringbone and Cerulean Velour.
- Full Velor Trim (including Door Trims)
- Rear Headrests
- Cobra Remote Alarm including Ultrasonics Sensor (Top of the Line System)
- Rear Fold Down Armrest and Ski Port/Sleeve (See picture 30)
- Tow Bar
- Bilstien Suspension
- Sports Exhaust
- HDT 16 inch Aero Silver Wheel Package
- Holden Mud Flaps
- Number Plate Holders
Has had the following extras added by the current owner-
- NOS HDT T5G 5 Speed Manual Gearbox Fitted by Ian Tate. (Original M21 4 Speed included in the sale)
- HDT T5G Bellhousing
- HDT 16″ Aero White Wheel Package
- Genuine HDT Group 3 body kit (receipt retained from HDT)
- Servicing completed by Ian Tate
If you have any queries or to organise an inspection today- Call Chester on 0414 239 028 many more photos are available on request.
- There are no features available