Here is HSV VL SS Group A (Walkinshaw) #135, 1 of only 750 ever built.
This particular Walkinshaw is a “Modern Take” of an original Aussie Icon muscle car- with NO EXPENSE SPARED!
This GENUINE example is as follows:
- Painted in 2 Pac Panorama Silver
- Engine is a 304 stroked To 383.
- Come 383 Steel Crank,
- H Beam Rods,
- Flat-Top Forged Pistons,
- Molley Rings.
- Custom Crow Cam,
- Double-Row Tirning Chain,
- Standard Pushrods.
- Esky Lifters,
- Yella Terra Roller Rockers,
- Manley oversize valves,
- Manley Valve Springs,
- Aluminium Rocker Covers,
- Injected B Cast Cylinder Heads,
- Heads by High Performance Heads- they were ported, polished and flowed.
- ASR Street Comp Sump,
- High Volume Oil Pump,
- 070 Bosch Fuel Pumps.
- 361B Injectors,
- Genuine Group A Twin Throttle Manifold,
- Aluminium Radiator.
- EMS Engine Management. EMS Coil lgnitor.
- Twin Themo Fans,
- Custom Twin Thermo Fan Shroud,
- Braided Lines, K&N Air Filter
- Differential • Limited Slip Diff With Shot-Peened Gears, Final Drive
- Power. 519.1 @ flywheel Torque • 757.3NM @ wheels
- Exhaust – Pacemaker Extractors Into 3 Inch Sports System
- Gearbox • Borg Warnor TS, Exceedy Ceramic Plate Clutch
- Suspension • King Springs, Koni Shocks, Pedders Sway Bar. Adjustable Pan Hard
- Wheels & Tyres • Falken Tyres, 20 InchRetro Walky Wheels
- Brakes – Heavy Duty Four Wheel Disc Brakes using Ventilated Front Disc with Finned Alloy Calipers
- Interior• Re-trimmed to standard, Genuine MOMO steering wheel and gear knob
- Stereo- Pioneer Head Deck, Clarion Amplifier, Alpine Front & Rear Speakers with Clarion Subwoofer
Recently the following was completed:
- Full rewire of the car.
- Installed a new Haltech Engine Management System.
- New Distributor.
- New Battery.
- Installed Catch-Can Setup.
- All instruments in the instrument cluster have been checked and are fully functional
PLEASE NOTE: The car is showing “NSW” plates, however is a Victorian vehicle
If you have any queries or to organise an inspection today- Call Chester 0414 239 028
Many more photos are available on request.
- There are no features available